It’s almost that time again, my friends. The next Rare Vintage Burlesque show is nearly upon us, and it’s going to be truly epic! It’s not often we get visitors from far-off lands, like San Francisco and Minneapolis, but this month we are proud to welcome three of them! Guess who’s coming to shimmy? We’ve got two Reds and a Fox! Give a big Rose City welcome to Red Bone! She’s “internationally known, Minnesota grown!” Red Austere, “The Girl with the Golden Voice!” And “The Boss of Burlesque” herself, Foxy Tann! Are we excited for this show? Is Buckingham Palace a nice little shack? Snag yourself some tickets right here and get yourself a ringside seat – you do not want to miss a moment of this one! Oh, and wear something cool – it may be November, but it’s about to get hot up in here… See you there!!
Huzzah! Here’s a wonderful video of my “Appreciation” act last October at the Columbia City Theater in Seattle! Video by the aptly named Stell(R) Films! Introduction by The Boss herself, Foxy Tann! Special note: I have improved the bottom half of this costume since this performance: New undies, nude fishnets and gold heels (I had stupidly left the shoes at my hotel so I had to wear these dorky sandals. At least they were gold.).
Oh yeah, check out my new Vimeo page! Will be adding more videos soon!
- Performing in the first night of Peer Reviews and getting some great feedback and compliments from folks I deeply admire and respect.
- Getting waltzed around the hallway by Bic Carroll after the second Peer Review. Then when I thought he was reading my Rose City School of Burlesque t-shirt, he said “Oh, I was actually reading your tits.” 😀
- Princess Farhana outing me as the creator of the Radio Bastet podcast during her class exploring the relationship between belly dance and burlesque. Later on she took my hand and guided me through some steps (it’s been a helluva long time since I did belly dance).
- Having Bettie Blackheart for a roommate. ❤
- Enjoying some late-night red wine and snacks with Bettie, Kitten deVille and Bettina May. Like you do.
- Getting a big hug from Briq House when she told me I saved her life with my idea of keeping all your accoutrements for an act in one of those giant Zip-Loc bags.
- Getting another big hug from Donna Denise, who appreciated all my words of encouragement in the past.
- Going green for the Lust in Space ball.
- Waxie Moon and Foxy Tann both saying my name out loud in front of huge crowds of people. (bucket list achievement unlocked)
Cannot wait for next year!